Predictive analytics obtained: Net Promoter Score, Customer Loyalty Index, Customer Engagement Score, Product Offering Impact, Customer Churn Rate, Lost Prospect Re-engagement, In-jeopardy Existing Customer
We have four offerings: Customer Insights (CSAT +), Lost Prospect Insights, Product Insights and Merger & Acquisition Insights. Our solutions are often combined to provide win loss analysis for organizations.
We're an advanced Primary Research organization who has revolutionized the buyer intelligence landscape.
“We have been using Market Awareness for many years to provide us with the intelligence needed to drive dozens of programs internal to IQVIA. They're the backbone to a lot of what we do and driving internal teams focused on customer and product initiatives."
IQVIA (Barb Barrett)
Copyright 2021 Market Awareness, LLC
All Rights Reserved
- Perform primary research to obtain unbiased scores and insights
- Configurable key performance metric question sets
- Configurable open-ended question sets
- Configurable data dashboards to communicate the insights
- Transcribe verbatim responses from samples we analyze
- Sentiment analysis is performed on verbatim quotes
- Predictive analytics generated and diagrammed
- Automated emails or texts when predictive analytic meets criteria
- API's for import of all insights
- Weekly diagrammed progress updates
- Executive presentation upon analysis completion
(a sample can contain up to three sample contacts for that company)
Competitive advantages with our offerings...
Each Of Our Four Solutions Consists Of:
"Hands-down that the intelligence Market Awareness provides us has changed our company and growth for the better. Their buyer insights and intelligence drives our corporate strategies and tactical initiatives with our products and services."
StudioNorth (Mark Mohr)
“We leverage the online training platform from Market Awareness to allow our global personnel to learn cutting-edge business solutions. Getting our people trained and certified gives us a competitive advantage in the marketplace on all kinds of different business solutions."
Exxon Mobil (Dean Gronostaj)